Lags or attack against my server? How to fix?
    Junior Member Array

Default Lags or attack against my server? How to fix?

Someone please make me plugin to fight against DDOS or to find solution how to fix "ddos" from counter strike server itself

I got several message about overflow - "outgoing message overflow". After few monthes this "attack" keeps going, nothing helps. I thought about overload because of plugins, mods, but server is running perfectly for 23 slots during several monthes without lags. Then i disabled

I don't know where to look! Server doesn't have lags. Then tried to disable anti-ddos moduls and other things, reduce amount of content, nothing helps. I have good firewall and good machine running on windows 8 (server). Before this month, i had machine running on windows 2008 (old) and same situation again, so it means its not connected to OS, firewall, content, plugins, modules, players, lags, etc.

So, i don't know where to look. Maybe this is specific bug-dos exploit from someone? It happens once during one week and keeps going during whole day. Firewall doesn't have specific problems. Logs from CS don't have description of problems, only "overflow", outgoing message overflow, SZ packet size (this is connected to content of zombie plague server and it doesn't create lags). As i said, when we have 23 players, server doesn't have lags whole day.

Only if someone is using exploit against zombie plague mod and he creates this double overflow? How to fix?

Junior Member Array

For example, server was disabled, then enabled againt. It doesn't help. After one day server can keep 23 players without problem with ANY map. During this "attack" or "specific bug", i bought boost from other author of boost! So before this boost everything was ok, after boost from other location - this bug or attack happens during day.
    Maybe this is connected to LOCATION of players? I know - strange, but it happens only after boost from other players (before this boost i also got 23 players without any problem and without lags)
    Last edited by zombieswin; 14-06-2018 at 20:24.

Junior Member Array

I don't know why last post goes UP in this thread, but anyway...

NEW suggestion. KGB boost is good however... other boost create those lags because sends players from bad location. This is why it happens. I can pay 10 $ but i think even professional can't manage this situation, because no logs. Nothing. Only one conclusion - boost from other regions creates lags because player have broken cs client. That's all. How to fix it? I don't know. Only if someone will create ANTI-FLOOD plugin which is checking commands from players, EVERY command, EVERY flood. Otherwise, no chance to fight against this stupid flood

Junior Member Array

Have you maybe noticed before the laggs start, and after you use that boost service, if there is a specific nickname connecting to your server?
    For example server is working fine, you boost it and shortly after that a player with a nickname "Player1" connects to server and laggs start, and that happens again tomorrow for example when you use that boost and that player connects, etc.?

Senior Member Array

Well, if only problem is that players are connecting from "bad" location, I guess that their ping is too high and that makes you problems. In that case just install high ping kicker plugin and set it to number you want.
    Then any player with ping abive that number will be kicked from the server.
    CustomLearn: http://www.youtube.com/customlearn

Map: 35hp_defer
    Download: GameBanana, 17Buddies

Map: Aim_Rushers
    Download: GameBanana, 17Buddies

Thread Information