Server Banned

Thread: Server Banned

Junior Member Array

Default Server Banned

Hello, greetings to everyone.
    The system Banned my CS 1.6 servers for no reason or incorrect reason (IP: 45.77.196.89:27050)
    Also all my added servers from same VPS have been banned like 45.77.196.89:27060, 45.77.196.89:27070, 45.77.196.89:27080 and 45.77.196.89:27090
    They said Permanent Ban for Steal, I did not steal anything and respected all rules described by the website(GT.rs) also they took all my GTC (I bought 50 used 10 for boosting 1 server and remains 40) my community doesn't meet any breaking-rules way, it is original and made from long time (from 2013)
    I hope you understand and add my servers back, GT.rs is the only way I can support the community and fullfill with players.
    Thank you and wish my bests to all the staffs and administrations for such wonderful forum/community GTRS.
    Have a good day.
    Last edited by EuX | Robin; 15-09-2020 at 02:46. Reason: Forgot to specify the type of game which is Counter Strike 1.6

Senior Member Array

For fast response and resolving your issue, it's better to contact the GameTracker.rs Support, contact: b@gametracker.rs
    And explain your problem there.

Junior Member Array

Thanks for your response, I can't find that contact in Gametracker.rs, however, I contacted and sent message to Turshija in this forum explaining the problem, just waiting for an answer from his part.

Senior Member Array

Send him an email at b@gametracker.rs
    Pomoc oko plugina, TS3-a, discord-a mozete dobiti samo u vidu objasnjenja.
    P.S. Nemojte smarati/hejtovati obzirom da to niko ne voli a ja licno cu samo da vas kuliram.
    P.P.S. Nemojte pitati stvari na PM vec otvori temu.

Thread Information