Konfig Fajlovi

Thread: Konfig Fajlovi

Member Array

Default Konfig Fajlovi

Config file se nalazi u npr: D:/IGRE/Call Of Duty 2/main/players/nemanja/config_mp

Download za novije PC Ovo je moj konfig

Download za slabije PC

Ako vam ova dva konfiga ne odgovaraju evo sajta gde ima na desetine konfiga pa testirajte

CoD2 CONFIG LINK

SAMO STANETE NA IME IGRACA I OTVARA VAM NJEGOV KONFIG U NOVIM PROZORU
    Last edited by Zlajaa; 07-05-2011 at 12:27.
    kgb-admin

call of duty suport

nemanja@kgb-hosting.com

Member Array

Console Settings

Rate 25000 – This command is standard and doesn’t require much of an explanation as to why it is what it is, since it is practically the rate for any game currently played.

Snaps 20 – This command is tied in direct relation to the sv_fps command, which is locked at 20 in cod2. The reason the interval allows you to extend to 30 snaps is because CoD1 used sv_fps 30, which increases the fps of the server, which equates to better registration, however since CoD2 has a flaw in the game that does not allow the server to be set to sv_fps 30, we are forced to stick to 20, which is what your snaps should be. If your snaps are set to 30, then it does not matter because the game will simply just recognize it as 20.

cl_maxpackets 100 – This command is probably one of the most important commands, and it is important to set it right. The interval for this command is 30-100, and the higher number you select, the higher your ping will be visually to the server. The most important thing that you need to find out, is if your Internet is good or not, meaning if you have any choke/loss when you send packets to the server. The way you can check this is directly through CoD2, by using the command cg_drawlagometer 1. The blue line with the yellow dots symbolizes your packets and the less yellow that appears, the better off you are. If you do not have much loss/choke, then I highly suggest using cl_maxpackets 100[size=13pt], however if your Internet is very poor then you should use cl_maxpackets 30. PREPORUKA TOPLA ZA SPRPSKI INTERNET[/size]

cl_packetdup 0 – This command has an interval of 0-5, and basically what it does is increase the amount of packets you send to the server from your anticipation of how much loss you have. Now with me personally, I use FIOS from Verizon, which is their Fiber Optic Internet, so my connection is near flawless. I do not need to send more packets than necessary, because all of my packets go through on the first try. A lot of people do not know what this command does, and I hope this can shed some light on that situation.

com_hunkmegs 512 – This command is basically equivalent to half the amount of ram you have inside of your computer. From my knowledge of this command, I can make the conclusion that it has something to do with the amount of ram CoD2 puts aside to use, which in turn increases your FPS by about +20.

r_multigpu 1 – This command was shown to me by someone at a LAN and at first I did not know what it did exactly, however I did some digging and found out that this command only works for computers with dual SLI, and apparently increases the performance of your game.

Some of the newest commands to hit the shelf that are allowed on some competitive servers are:

r_polygonoffsetbias 16
    r_polygonoffsetscale 4

These two commands simplify the textures on the walls so that they are more vibrant and less overdone. Many occasions I find myself over-looking an opponent simply because I cannot make out his brown helmet against a brown wall, and these two commands fix that problem for me.
    kgb-admin

call of duty suport

nemanja@kgb-hosting.com

Thread Information