Ban IP

Thread: Ban IP

Junior Member Array

Angry Ban IP

Hello I am a customer from you Want to Buy That Would boost for cs server but When We Want to Change the server says the community is banned That we talked to Founders of communities and I Explained the situation and have Told us That THEY THEY have had Some problems with the staff and community man ruined the files but now I fixed the problem of the community is Called limitcs and I want to earn at Least US Server (unban 89.39.13.114:27015) to be Able to please and I Will get boost That mention the old staff is No longer WAS THEN That one we picked up the old server and the problem has been resolved I have uploaded (21.07.202015) When I took the server and We Were Told That We Could pay boost in 5days and Then I found out. Customer nick with torocs is an old client and He is now the founder of the server

please unban ip to get boost

I did email you gave me topics from iggi@kgb-hosting.com and you gave me after his address boris@kgb-hosting.com now he sends me to buju_mic@yahoo.com as receive and wait until I a clear answer?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 7UPro View Post
    Hello I am a customer from you Want to Buy That Would boost for cs server but When We Want to Change the server says the community is banned That we talked to Founders of communities and I Explained the situation and have Told us That THEY THEY have had Some problems with the staff and community man ruined the files but now I fixed the problem of the community is Called limitcs and I want to earn at Least US Server (unban 89.39.13.114:27015) to be Able to please and I Will get boost That mention the old staff is No longer WAS THEN That one we picked up the old server and the problem has been resolved I have uploaded (21.07.202015) When I took the server and We Were Told That We Could pay boost in 5days and Then I found out. Customer nick with torocs is an old client and He is now the founder of the server

please unban ip to get boost

I did email you gave me topics from iggi@kgb-hosting.com and you gave me after his address boris@kgb-hosting.com now he sends me to buju_mic@yahoo.com as receive and wait until I a clear answer?
    Be patient, and wait for response on your email. If he reject to unban your IP, posting here will not help you to get unbanned, remember.
    Respect: Zlajo192, Wroy.

Junior Member Array

i bought the server recently and it's banned long time ago. 89.40.233.19:27015
    The server is online for 450+ days, check this server..... please unban me ... i need a boost very much .
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 04-03-2018 at 22:57.

Senior Member Array

Thread Information